New Life Christian School Online Application
- Complete this online application and include a $50 Application Fee.
- Include your official high school transcript with class rank and grade point average along with official transcripts from any previous colleges attended.
- Please forward your SAT or ACT scores as soon as possible. While not a requirement for admission, these results will be used as an aid for course placement and scholarship consideration.
- If you have a GED, please send a copy of your scores to the Admissions Office along with your completed application.
- A formal visit with an admissions representative is encouraged. Several academic areas require a program-specific interview along with the presentation of a formal portfolio or the completion of an audition prior to course registration. All of our programs are open to all students without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability status.
We believe that all students deserve an adequate education, Christian-counseling, and career development and exploration assistance.